<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14275789?origin\x3dhttp://kisses-soul.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Site

Layout: V3. Stand By Me
Browser: Neutral
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Webmistress

I'm Aivin.920812.Leo Baby.
Loves sweet colours.
I love my babyNey&babyIvan.
Cinvin = the other half of me.
Family and friends is really important to me.
I have weird personality ; hyper,emotional,hot-tempered
but that's just me being me .
Nothing can change the way I am. (: I love myself.
I shall stop ranting now (: Goodbye
OH! I adore Nicholas Teo,HyunJoong,David,WuChun&Show Luo
the list goes on and on (:
!babyvin

Wishlist


To Melbourne,For Cinvin.
The Sydney/GoldCoast plan,perhaps?
Hangout with my sayangs.
Meet up with lilteddie,185 (:
Good & satisfying result.
Driving license.
New Desktop or Laptop.
New Camera.
Prince Nicholas new album,teehee.
Meet David A.
BBF OST 1.
BBF OST 2.
BBF F4 Special.
BBF L.E Boxset.
Leo Forum '09 (: .
Prom '09 (: .
LONG LONG NAP AFTER SPM .

Music


Tagboard


readers .




Misc




o2 o3 o9 : 11.19PM
アクセスカウンター人材派遣・アルバイト 会社設立


Cherries

» I Rant
» I Share
» Browney
» Dickson
» Cinvin
» Ivan

Choc Chip Ice Cream

» Christie
» Chyeli
» Jiayi
» Janice
» MeiFenn
» Michelle
» Mun Yeng
» Rachel
» Siew Ying
» Venessa


Mint Choc Chip Ice Cream

» Ai Ling
» Amy
» Adrian
» Jason
» Kirksman
» Yee Wan
» Yee Seen
» ZhengGuan


Bananas

» Chessie
» Dawn
» Kenny
» MayZhee
» XiaXue
» :)


Archives


Believe <相信>
Wednesday, June 20, 2007 - 4:10 AM
Back to top, baby.
我们都哭了 没有值得不值得
Wo men dou ku le mei you zhi de bu zhi de
就在这里停格 框住最后的颜色
Jiu zai zhe li ting ge kuang zhu zui hou de yan se
让我们最难过的 是因为曾经快乐
Rang wo men zui nan guo de shi yin wei ceng jing kuai le
后来的转折 我们都无法预测
Hou lai de zhuan zhe wo men dou wu fa yu che
只能这样了 继续下去又如何
Zhi neng zhe yang le ji xu xia qu you ru he
就当上了一课 保留被爱的资格
Jiu dang shang le yi ke bao liu bei ai de zhi ge
以后还会想你的 也许不再难过了
Yi hou hai hui xiang ni de ye xu bu zai nan guo le
我们的角色 变成彼此的旁观者
Wo men de jiao se bian cheng bi chi de pang guan zhe
我相信爱是真的 我相信你是对的
Wo xiang xin ai shi zhen de wo xiang xin ai shi dui de
就算我们重新选择 仿佛伤害早就被预设
Jiu suan wo men chong xin xuan zhe fang fu shang hai zao jiu bei yu she
我相信爱是真的 所以才会舍不得
Wo xiang xin ai shi zhen de suo yi cai hui she bu de
在放手的那一刻 (爱在分手那一刻)
Zai fang shou de na yi ke ( ai zai fen shou na yi ke )

<-- back [x]

Labels: , ,