<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14275789?origin\x3dhttp://kisses-soul.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Site

Layout: V3. Stand By Me
Browser: Neutral
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Webmistress

I'm Aivin.920812.Leo Baby.
Loves sweet colours.
I love my babyNey&babyIvan.
Cinvin = the other half of me.
Family and friends is really important to me.
I have weird personality ; hyper,emotional,hot-tempered
but that's just me being me .
Nothing can change the way I am. (: I love myself.
I shall stop ranting now (: Goodbye
OH! I adore Nicholas Teo,HyunJoong,David,WuChun&Show Luo
the list goes on and on (:
!babyvin

Wishlist


To Melbourne,For Cinvin.
The Sydney/GoldCoast plan,perhaps?
Hangout with my sayangs.
Meet up with lilteddie,185 (:
Good & satisfying result.
Driving license.
New Desktop or Laptop.
New Camera.
Prince Nicholas new album,teehee.
Meet David A.
BBF OST 1.
BBF OST 2.
BBF F4 Special.
BBF L.E Boxset.
Leo Forum '09 (: .
Prom '09 (: .
LONG LONG NAP AFTER SPM .

Music


Tagboard


readers .




Misc




o2 o3 o9 : 11.19PM
アクセスカウンター人材派遣・アルバイト 会社設立


Cherries

» I Rant
» I Share
» Browney
» Dickson
» Cinvin
» Ivan

Choc Chip Ice Cream

» Christie
» Chyeli
» Jiayi
» Janice
» MeiFenn
» Michelle
» Mun Yeng
» Rachel
» Siew Ying
» Venessa


Mint Choc Chip Ice Cream

» Ai Ling
» Amy
» Adrian
» Jason
» Kirksman
» Yee Wan
» Yee Seen
» ZhengGuan


Bananas

» Chessie
» Dawn
» Kenny
» MayZhee
» XiaXue
» :)


Archives


3rd Album Prince Nicholas Teo <張棟樑>
Thursday, June 21, 2007 - 4:36 AM
Back to top, baby.
o1. Game <游戏> [x]
o2. Mistake <错了在错> [x]
o3. Prince <王子> [x]
o4. Happiness <幸福的理由> [x]
o5. Perhaps <如果> [x]
o6. Strange <陌路> [x]
o7. Super Idol [x]
o8. Simple Love <其实幸福很简单> [x]
o9. Believe <相信> [x]
1o. Goodnight,Babe <晚安,宝贝> [x]
11. Heart [x]
12. Tears Of Polestar <北極星的眼淚> [x]

Labels: , , ,