<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14275789?origin\x3dhttp://kisses-soul.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Site

Layout: V3. Stand By Me
Browser: Neutral
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Webmistress

I'm Aivin.920812.Leo Baby.
Loves sweet colours.
I love my babyNey&babyIvan.
Cinvin = the other half of me.
Family and friends is really important to me.
I have weird personality ; hyper,emotional,hot-tempered
but that's just me being me .
Nothing can change the way I am. (: I love myself.
I shall stop ranting now (: Goodbye
OH! I adore Nicholas Teo,HyunJoong,David,WuChun&Show Luo
the list goes on and on (:
!babyvin

Wishlist


To Melbourne,For Cinvin.
The Sydney/GoldCoast plan,perhaps?
Hangout with my sayangs.
Meet up with lilteddie,185 (:
Good & satisfying result.
Driving license.
New Desktop or Laptop.
New Camera.
Prince Nicholas new album,teehee.
Meet David A.
BBF OST 1.
BBF OST 2.
BBF F4 Special.
BBF L.E Boxset.
Leo Forum '09 (: .
Prom '09 (: .
LONG LONG NAP AFTER SPM .

Music


Tagboard


readers .




Misc




o2 o3 o9 : 11.19PM
アクセスカウンター人材派遣・アルバイト 会社設立


Cherries

» I Rant
» I Share
» Browney
» Dickson
» Cinvin
» Ivan

Choc Chip Ice Cream

» Christie
» Chyeli
» Jiayi
» Janice
» MeiFenn
» Michelle
» Mun Yeng
» Rachel
» Siew Ying
» Venessa


Mint Choc Chip Ice Cream

» Ai Ling
» Amy
» Adrian
» Jason
» Kirksman
» Yee Wan
» Yee Seen
» ZhengGuan


Bananas

» Chessie
» Dawn
» Kenny
» MayZhee
» XiaXue
» :)


Archives


Heart
Wednesday, June 20, 2007 - 4:15 AM
Back to top, baby.
这深夜无尽想念 有你在的世界
Zhe sheng ye wu jin xiang nian you ni zai de shi jie
拥抱的力量太坚决 舍不得要说再见
Yong bao de li liang tai jian jue she bu de yao shuo zai jian
黑暗中看你的脸 还有心痛的感觉
Hei an zhong kan ni de lian hai you xin tong de gan jue
仿佛相爱就在昨天 却换了几个季节
Fang fu xiang ai jiu zai zuo tian que huan le ji ge ji jie
我们的爱不应该忘记誓言
Wo men de ai bu ying gai wang ji shi yan
离开的决心总被思念超越
Li kai de jue xin zhong bei shi nian cao yue
放不开昨天 只等待明天
Fang bu kai zuo tian zhi deng dai ming tian
紧握不住的永远
Jing wo bu zhu de yong yuan
如果相爱没有过轰轰烈烈
Ru guo xiang ai mei you guo hong hong lie lie
也许就不会那么伤心欲决
Ye xu jiu bu hui na me shang xin yu jue

爱那么明确 痛那么直接
Ai na me ming que tong na me zhi jie
就算只那么一天
Jiu shuan zhi na me yi tian
My heart ~~
(错过时间是永远遗憾)
(cuo guo shi jian shi yong yuan yi han )
我爱你 没有极限
Wo ai ni mei you ji xian
心就在你身边 相遇如果在早一点 能不能重来一切
Xin jiu zai ni sheng bian xiang yu ru guo zai zao yi dian neng bu neng chong lai yi qie

<-- back [x]

Labels: , ,