<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14275789?origin\x3dhttp://kisses-soul.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Site

Layout: V3. Stand By Me
Browser: Neutral
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Webmistress

I'm Aivin.920812.Leo Baby.
Loves sweet colours.
I love my babyNey&babyIvan.
Cinvin = the other half of me.
Family and friends is really important to me.
I have weird personality ; hyper,emotional,hot-tempered
but that's just me being me .
Nothing can change the way I am. (: I love myself.
I shall stop ranting now (: Goodbye
OH! I adore Nicholas Teo,HyunJoong,David,WuChun&Show Luo
the list goes on and on (:
!babyvin

Wishlist


To Melbourne,For Cinvin.
The Sydney/GoldCoast plan,perhaps?
Hangout with my sayangs.
Meet up with lilteddie,185 (:
Good & satisfying result.
Driving license.
New Desktop or Laptop.
New Camera.
Prince Nicholas new album,teehee.
Meet David A.
BBF OST 1.
BBF OST 2.
BBF F4 Special.
BBF L.E Boxset.
Leo Forum '09 (: .
Prom '09 (: .
LONG LONG NAP AFTER SPM .

Music


Tagboard


readers .




Misc




o2 o3 o9 : 11.19PM
アクセスカウンター人材派遣・アルバイト 会社設立


Cherries

» I Rant
» I Share
» Browney
» Dickson
» Cinvin
» Ivan

Choc Chip Ice Cream

» Christie
» Chyeli
» Jiayi
» Janice
» MeiFenn
» Michelle
» Mun Yeng
» Rachel
» Siew Ying
» Venessa


Mint Choc Chip Ice Cream

» Ai Ling
» Amy
» Adrian
» Jason
» Kirksman
» Yee Wan
» Yee Seen
» ZhengGuan


Bananas

» Chessie
» Dawn
» Kenny
» MayZhee
» XiaXue
» :)


Archives


Happiness <幸福的理由>
Wednesday, June 20, 2007 - 4:25 AM
Back to top, baby.
好想听你说 心理有个我
hao xiang ting ni shuo xin li you ge wo
不说你会懂 内心的阵阵机动
bu shuo ni hui dong nei xin de zhen zhen ji dong
只有你和我 简单一个动作
zhi you ni he wo jian dan yi ge dong zuo
我确定付出的爱不会错
wo que ding fu chu de ai bu hui cuo
喧哗的街头 牵着你的手
huan hua de jie tou xian zhe ni de shou
手心的温柔
shou xin de wen rou
是心动的承诺
shi xin dong de chen nuo
快乐在加油
kuai le zai jia you
幸福拼命煽动
xin fu ping ming shan dong
这份花开结果爱在心中
zhe fen hua kai jie guo ai zai xin zhong
手牵手 幸福的理由
shou xian shou xin fu de li you
相约到永久 在无边星空
xiang yue dao yong jiu zai wu bian xin kong
手牵手 幸福的理由
shou xian shou xin fu de li you
你在我左右 是唯一的感动
ni zai wo zuo you shi wei yi de gan dong
捍卫每一分钟
han wei mei yi fen zhong
你是我所有到最后
ni shi wo suo you dao zui hou

<-- back [x]

Labels: , ,